ISP Resource Guide
The Injuries & Special Populations Support Material manual is a full-colour supplementary guide which is ideal for anyone who works with clients in a recreational, athletic, rehabilitation, personal or group training environment and is designed to be used during the ISP course. The book details structural anatomy, muscle classifications, integrated model of motor control and optimal function and dysfunction for different areas of the body.
- Manual covers are laminated with a Mylar Matte Lamination to provide extended life and greater durability
- Text pages are not coated so you can write on them
- Bound using recycled Plasti-Coil binding, allowing the manuals to be opened flat
- Printed using vegetable-based inks that contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit organization working to create sustainability of the world’s forests. To learn more, visit