Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformer (B)
With its higher carriage, the Rehab V2 Max™ Plus Reformer is ideal for physiotherapy clinics and facilities catering for senior or mobility-challenged clients. Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformers come equipped with a High-Precision Spring Package, offering a full range of resistance for clients in various stages of rehabilitation. The addition of the Vertical Frame with an adjustable pulley system offers variable angles of resistance, allowing for precise targeting of muscle groups.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain.
- Mat Converter
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3x100%, 1x50%, 1 x 25%)
- Neoprene spring covers
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, V2 Max Programming
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Adjustable four-position footbar
- Detachable shoulder rests
- Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
|Vertical Frame Dimensions|
|Length||2.02 m (installed)|
|Weight capacity||115 kg|