B:Pilates Rehab Studio 2 (CCB)
Instruct and perform core stability, peripheral mobility and plyometric exercises with exceptional results, no matter what your need, on the equipment included in the Rehab Studio Bundle 2.
This bundle includes standard equipment used in a Pilates Rehab treatment program and is required for the Cadillac, Chair & Barrel Rehab courses (RCCB1 & 2).
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table - Add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire and challenge the body in different planes of motion. This versatile piece of equipment features a variety of spring lengths and tensions, as well as multiple spring attachment sites providing different levels of resistance to support or challenge the body.
- Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ with Handles- expand programming options with the compact and multi-functional Stability Chair. Ideal for those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, it helps rebalance muscles and provides a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, as well as rehab clients.
- Ladder Barrel - designed for serious core conditioning and to increase flexibility and mobility, challenging core stability and strength.
- Spine Supporter - reduce neck tension while stabilizing the spine with the Spine Supporter. Ideal for Matwork and equipment-based exercises.
- Spine Corrector – used to perform exercises that lengthen and strengthen the torso, shoulders, back and legs.
- Rotational Disks (12"/pair) - sturdy and versatile, improves strength through rotation and adds variety and fun while standing or sitting.
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.